Tuesday 23 April 2013

Making decisions, Good ones.


Dear Vedant,

You have recently been making some good decisions. Just today, we were at Fufa ji’s place. I gave you a few cheerios so that you are not too hungry before dinner. Just when dinner was about to be served you started eating your cheerios again. From the looks of it, you were going to finish the whole thing, make a meal of it. For a second I thought of pulling it away from you and then I rememebered the story of “The Very Hungry Caterpillar”. I then reminded you of how the caterpillar got an ouchie after eating too many cheerios. You thought about it for few seconds and then handed me the cup and said “Vedu no ouchie”.

You have no idea how happy I felt. Not because you let go of the cheerios but because I love how YOU made the right decision. I won’t always be near you or be able to make right decisions for you, but knowing that YOU will do it on your own, makes me feel so happy.

Lots of love, blessings,
Amma

No comments:

Post a Comment