Tuesday 16 April 2013

Hands are not for Hitting. :(

Dear Vedant,


So you hit Anshikka today, with a car. It seems you hit her like seven times in five minutes. I felt really bad for the poor baby. She was crying and pointing to the door. She clearly wanted to go home. Rohini Aunty took her home.

We have been trying everything we can, I am reading a couple of books. Aunty gave you a hard time too, by not playing too much with you. My heart aches when I think of how you wanted to go to Rohini aunty’s house and how we are keeping you away. Apparently you hit Anshi in the park too. Not good bachhe. But then again, I know that you are a good kid, I can’t believe that you wanted to hurt her. I think you were experimenting. I am really hoping this time, you will learn that this is not a good thing to do. Learning opportunity is what my book says.

Love,
Amma

No comments:

Post a Comment