Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year!

Dear Vedant,

A very very super duper Happy Bubbly New year to you! You are going to turn two this year, a BIGG BOY... My blessings to you my little one. I hope you spend this year having fun, learning good values (we have been working on saying magic words a lot past weeks :) and just be healthy and happy.

We had a great start to the new year today. You and I went to the Children's Discovery Museum in San Jose. They have a special going now called "Holidays Unboxed". They had houses made of tape, packing boxes etc. You loved them so much! The picture does not do it justice, but for the rest, I will always have my memories. You also enjoyed Bubble time as always and also climbed up and down on the Fire Engine and Ambulance.. which you called..."ammbuamce" :) Miss Vu, Cara and Mr. Rob hung out with us at the museum too. Cara is just a few days older than you are, I hope you guys get to play together more often.

We went to Madras Cafe after where you had Idli-Cheeni. I wish you would start eating some vegetables and fruits, you have them here and there, but not enough. Later at home, you and Dad had some Rough and Tumble fun. You are now in the "climb on horse" phase.

Chalo, Amma has to go to bed now. It is Ninni time :)

Lots of love kanna,
Amma

No comments:

Post a Comment