Sunday 6 January 2013

Amma Tip Out?

Dear Vedant,

We have a song. It is "I am a little Teapot, short and strong. Here is my handle, here is my spout. When I get all steamed up, I will shout. Tip me over, pour me out!".

We dance to this one together a lot, I started doing this when you were 14-15 months old. The highlight of the song is Tipping over at "Pour Me out". You love doing this and ask for it first thing in the morning, and first thing when I come back from office.And then ask for "more tip out". Your face beams with happiness when we do it. Switching on "more light" over your head takes your happiness to the next level. Papa does it too, although, I must say, for once you prefer me over everyone else with this song :). I love doing it too, although it has gone progressively harder, you see you are growing bigger.These days I tell you "one tip out, amma back ouchie" and you negotiate "last tip out?".

You just woke up and are playing with a box of tissues beside me. I am kind of sick with a little sore throat and cold. You just saw me type and asked "Amma kaam done?".
Yes it is, all yours, Love,
Amma

No comments:

Post a Comment