Sunday 14 October 2012

Papa will be back soon

Dear Vedant,

Papa went to Ireland today and will go to India from there. He was feeling sad about leaving you behind. Got into the crib to kiss you good-bye while you were sleeping :).

I am quite worried about how I will take care of you. I mean, you are so used to dad's story telling time in the night and all the rough & tumble fun - which I am not a fan of!

However, tonight is done. You are asleep, comfy in your crib. I am not :( I feel like taking you out of your crib, holding you and sleeping next to you in the bed. But I have to resist the temptation. I will move up the baby monitor and it will have to do for today. I feel so responsible for you, like I better do this right.

It is amazing, how much I need Papa in this, I don't think I realized that.

Lots of love,
Amma

No comments:

Post a Comment