Friday 24 June 2011

Becoming a big baby...



Dear Vedant,

You are 23 weeks old today. Your new nanny came today. She seems ok, not as nice as Balwinder aunty. May be all I gotta do is give her some more time.

I started giving you daal pani this week, you seemed to like it. I have been giving you arhal dal and moong dal pani. This is good for you, lentils are a great source of protein and fibre. While I was feeding you, you are now grabbing for the spoon. You want one just for yourself to play with. I give you an empty spoon to hold while I feed you.

You are refusing to eat cereal though. I wonder what it is, do you not like the taste anymore? I plan on trying Earth's best organic whole grain apple/ banana rice next. Perhaps you will like that better.

Love,
Amma

No comments:

Post a Comment