Tuesday 8 April 2014

Week of the Young Child

Dear Vedant,

This was the week of the young child in Wonder Years. Each day had a different theme. Monday was "wear your fav color day", Tuesday was "Rainbow day', then there was "animal theme", Thursday was "Sports theme". Friday was PJ day and you got to see a movie in school. Every day was so much fun. You decided not to wear rainbow colors but you were clear that you wanted to wear Red, since it is your favourite color. You were also very clear that you wanted to wear a sports theme outfit as well as a PJ on Friday. You were one of the very few kids that wore the animal prints outfit on Thursday, it was a big hit with the Teachers. I got a very cute pic of you and Ms. Monique this week, but unfortunatley I can't find it anywhere. I hope I find it somewhere and can upload it here.

I asked you what your favourite day was and you said it was "Sports day". You really liked the bounce house that the School had brought in. I have a collage of you from this week in school, perfect way to remember this week.

Love,
Amma

No comments:

Post a Comment