Friday 16 August 2013

Kids[in] Day

Dear Vedant,

Today was Kids [in]Day at work. I work at LinkedIn now, we have a day a month that is given back to the employees to do something that they want to do. Each [in]Day has a theme. My favourites have been "Next Play", "Culture" and Kids [in]Day.

We had a good day at work today. We came in around 10:30 am and went to the bounce house. You did not like the bounce house. There were too many kids, some not so gentle ones. We had lunch (you had roti) with Miss Vu and Cara. You liked that. We also tried "Karaoke" for the first time. I was nervous! I don't know why, but I was. You were most interested in the ball, not singing or lyrics. Then we spent some time in the kitchen with Miss Vu. She got you colourful cheerios, which you loved!

All in all it was a good day. I don't know if I will get a chance to bring you to my work again, so I want to remember this one.

Lots of love,
Amma

No comments:

Post a Comment