Friday 22 November 2013

Cookie, Cookie and more Cookie

Dear Vedant,

We tell you from time to time, that "agar aap xyz karoge to amma will be happy.".You took this to a whole new level when you said this today - "Agar aap mujhe do cookie doge to mein bahut happy ho jaonga.". I had to ask you to repeat it to make sure it is what you said :) It was so cute.

It is amazing how kids pick up not only words but entire languages, expressions from us parents. Makes me think about all the stuff I say, how I need to be more careful.

I will also always remember your expression and body language as you said it. You were leaning against a sofa, kinda looking down. After you said it, you looked up at me to see my reaction - essentially - are the Cookies coming or not :)

Lots of love chotu motu.
Amma

No comments:

Post a Comment