Saturday 19 October 2013

I am back. We are good, for now.

Dear Vedant,

I have been *really* busy these past few weeks with work. I have been working on the biggest project of my career thus far. One day when you are older, you will understand. I was gone for 5 nights to Vegas for the launch and came back to you today.

You were soooooo excited when I came back. You wanted to show me everything. Amma, see Vedu mug. (really :)), Vedu hair, comb, etc. You started pushing my suitcase, and then remembered to hug me, and then smiled as you remembered to ask for your surprise. It was amazing! I was so happy to see you. You also said - "Amma, Friday aa gaya?". I brought back a Lion and an elephant stuff toy for you from Vegas - a shopping trip at 11:00 pm on the last night made exclusively for this purpose. You loved them, as expected. We are going to have a whole Jungle soon given your expanding collection :)

Also, I was so surprised to see that you have now learnt how to take off your T-shirt. Cool new skill! I missed it, but boy, is this going to help! I am proud of you, little one.

Lots of love, looking forward to spending a ton of time with you in India.
Amma

No comments:

Post a Comment