Monday 13 May 2013

Haircut at Little Scissors

Dear Vedant,

Your hair has always been beautiful, long and may I say, like mine :) Papa and I both like you in your long hair and have resisted getting you a hair cut. However, now that summer is here, and you are no more a baby, further your hair was getting really long, I got you a hair cut when I got back from India. Your last hair cut was traumatic (you cried a lot, I hated how it turned out, your precious locks were gone!!). This time, I took you to Little Scissors in Fremont. They did a fabulous job! They have car chairs etc. to distract kids and have a massive TV with a cartoon running constantly. You sat in a yellow car and it was over in less than 10 minutes, no tears at all. I was so relieved. Finally, you look like a boy. a very cute one at that!

Love,
Amma

Before
After

No comments:

Post a Comment