Sunday 19 August 2012

Showing papa the new wall stickers


Dear Vedant,


I wanted to remember this thing you did on Monday, Aug 6. I am not sure of the date, but a few years from now it perhaps won't matter. It will be when you were 1.5 years old.

On a day that I worked from home, Aunty and I put up the transportation themed wall stickers. You loved them! They were trucks, cars, scooters and tractors. When dad came home that evening, you were tugging at his leg. Dad thought, as usual you wanted him to take you outside, to the park. I had a feeling you wanted to show him your new stickers and you did just that!

It was really cute to watch. Like you were communicating, sharing a part of your day with dad. Another milestone achieved, my baby boy, growing up.

Fabulous, yet scary, a little sad.
Lots of love,

Amma





No comments:

Post a Comment