Friday 31 August 2012

Another day.. another Time Out

Dear Vedant,

This evening Arshia didi came over to play with you in the play room. All was going well, until you H.I.T her. She is so resilient and patient with you. She did not say anything to me or you. I gave you a time out for 30 seconds. You cried all the time. Poor Arshia was feeling so bad for you, it is amazing how much she loves you! So while you were crying, I was pacifying her and explaining what was going on and how this is going to help you in the long run. The everlasting 30 seconds ended, I let you out and you guys started playing again as if nothing happened.

Sometimes, I don't know what to do to help you with this. Perhaps this will go with time.
I also wonder what goes through your mind during the time out.

Anyhow, I hope we will get through this one soon.
love,
Amma

No comments:

Post a Comment