Friday 31 August 2012

Disciplining You..

Dear Vedant,

I wish I know how to discipline you. My little boy - being naughty. I know you are a little boy but you have done some bad things recently. You hit a little girl in the park, and Lavanya aunty's little girl too. In the past, there has been Arshia. i don't know what it is. Something just comes over you, you do it and immediately know that it was a bad thing to do.

I am trying to discipline you the best i can. I think I have lost temper recently, my screaming may be too loud, I think so at least. This long weekend, I will do a better job of it. I am really looking forward to spending time with you and papa. Just doing something fun, by the beach. Not getting hassled by schedules etc.

Also, to be noted is your most recent reaction to my daant. You look down to your chest, after 20 seconds, look up to check my expression! It is cute :)

I love you, always will, but want to make sure you learn good habits.

lots of love and kisses,
Amma

No comments:

Post a Comment