Saturday 28 January 2012

First Puzzle

Dear Vedant,

I have not written to you in so long sweetheart. I will do a better job this year of this. However, you must know, I will always remember it all in my heart.

I want you to know that the first puzzle you cracked (yes, I am proud!!) was the rock-a-stack. Daddy sat with you one day and you got it after a few tries. I had tried it before, and then you were not quite interested in the puzzle. This happened on a weekend. When Aunty came back on Monday, she was so surprised that you were able to do it. This was around Nov 2nd week I think. I was very very busy then kanna. Amma was changing jobs and planning the big India trip.

I know there will be many more puzzles and more exciting things you will do, but this one I will always remember.

Lots of love,
Amma

No comments:

Post a Comment