Monday 25 August 2014

Lesson learnt, this time for me

Dear Vedant,

So, you might know this already by the time you read this, but your mom is Type A. Essentially, I am almost always chasing this goal of all work done, such as house clean, tasks done etc etc, so much so that sometimes I get stressed that you are awake already in the morning. Yikes! I know, the thing is, I want to do everything possible before you wake up so I can spend undivided time with you. But, finally as Papa might be thinking, I am now at peace with this. It has taken me a good part of my sabbatical but since last week, I am just happy that you are up, regardless of what the status of household work is. In spite of my best efforts, it just is never over, and I am trying to be ok with it.

So, when you wake up tomorrow morning, you will see a cheerful me again. Lots of love chinu singh.

Amma

No comments:

Post a Comment