Sunday 22 December 2013

Dancing to "Maine pyaar kiya"

Dear Vedant,

You really seem to like dancing so much. Its your thing :) Today was so much fun! We were all sitting in the living room. Papa was playing music on Pandora. Suddenly you got up and wanted to dance. You pulled both of us into it too. Dancing, btw means, we throw our hands up in the air and jump. We also have to go around in circles. You also like dancing in my godi. Papa is a good (handsome :), cute, fun! - you know I like him :)) dancer and you tried to learn a step too :)

Lots of love,
Amma

Update: Jan 6, 2014: Ms. Monique said that you danced in class today when "Shake your sillies out" was playing on pandora :) She asked me if you really like dancing. She told me you put down Bholu as if you needed both your hands :) I like her so much, she is so good to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment