Wednesday 18 July 2012

Loving new shoes...


Dear Vedant,

We went to Great mall near our place on Saturday July 14 to pick up new shoes for you. Dad really wants to buy the ones that look cool, have a canvas bottom, kinda like fancy PT shoes, those of us, well, in our generation from India will know what I mean.  Papa also has just read a book called “Born to Run” which talks about various manufacturers that sell shoes with gels, arch support etc which are eventually bad for our feet. Anyhow, after much picking and choosing, Dad picked these Brown-blue shoes for you.

We had you try them out on Sunday evening for a short stroll around the house. You loved them from the get go!! You were so excited walking around in them. You were jumping around in them (literally jumping, both feet in air). Usually when we ask you to remove shoes after coming back home, you do it, almost immediately. This time however, you didn’t. You were walking around the whole house wearing your new shoes.

I think this is the first time you realized you are wearing something NEW. I will add a picture when I get back home which brings me to my next post.

Lots of love,
Amma

No comments:

Post a Comment