Wednesday 18 July 2012

Hugging the screen, Adorable, heart-breaking.


Dear Vedant,

I recently went to Monterey for two nights for work. We did a google hangout for the first time. And you did the cutest thing, you hugged the Screen. I so wished I could be with you.

You were also very brave. Barring two episodes in the night that Dad mentioned, I think you got along alright without me. You have to know I am always there for you, even if I am not close by. I hope I won’t have to travel as much, this time has been just coincidental. No more travel for a few more months. 

Hopefully on my next one, I can bring you along. I had asked aunty so many times, but she refused. I understand where she comes from. She has to look after her own kids like I worry for you. I get that, I just wish it would happen.

Anyhow, I am looking forward to our trip to Monterey,  that should be fun. Three days of just taking it easy by the beach. I intend to cuddle away with you on the sand.  And dad, it’s the best when it is the three of us, and the way you get in between us :) One day we gotta record it, your sounds of disapproval if I hug dad. Or we hold hands. And then you make space by (always) pushing me away!! 

Lots of love,
Amma.

No comments:

Post a Comment