Monday 16 April 2012

Planes... look ma.. planes

Dear Vedant,
This my last note of the day and my last thing before I sleep. I so want to pick you up, hug you tight and sleep with you in my arms. But I know I musn't, it ain't good for you in the long run. Especially on those days when I will have to be away from you.
I want to remember your thing with the planes. You point on out anywhere you see it, from the sofa in the living room looking out, when we are in the car, in the park, in the balcony and many times simply because you hear them. You will be busy playing, suddenly freeze because you heard one. Point your little finger outside and tell us that there is something outside. It is amazing.
Love you loads my dear. Can't wait to hold you again tomorrow morning. Lots of love, sleep tight. Amma.

No comments:

Post a Comment