Thursday 28 February 2013

Seizing a day for you and I


Dear Vedant,

I woke up in the morning intending to go to work but papa floated the idea of taking off and spending time with you. Papa does this often, usually I ignore it nicely J. This time, however, my heart was totally in it. I totally went for it! I took off, aunty, you and I went to the Children’s museum. I had Aunty added to the membership. I also showed her the way to the Museum.

You had so much fun there, I loved watching you! Now the Children’s museum is part of your routine, you go quite often, 2-3 times a month at least. Aunty loves taking you there too. For me, it felt like I had J Even now you like this the best.
got an extra day to live my life. I felt lucky to be alive really! It was like seizing the day and making the most of it. You spent the longest time at the sand laboratory, you kept transferring the sand from beakers to test tubes

Enjoy! Love,
Amma

No comments:

Post a Comment